Life in the rear-view mirror

Life in the rear-view mirror

søndag 19. mai 2013

Luster and Lier

Made my forth visit to Lyster Sanatorium yesterday, so there is probably going to be even more on that soon. Till then, I've finally managed to upload the movie I was working on at Lier last time. It's just a sort of presentation for my contribution to the IKEA-hacking project me and my fellow product design students did at Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences. We were all given a set of Lupin blinds from IKEA and could make what ever we wanted with them. I made a bridge, and later decided to make a monster and set the movie to Lier to define a purpose for it. The movie is sort of non-sensical and a bit rushed since it could not be longer then 1 minute, and I was sort of running out of time and motivation at the end there :P

 

The music is the theme from Shutter Island and "Cure for the itch" by Linkin Park.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar