Life in the rear-view mirror

Life in the rear-view mirror

søndag 25. oktober 2015

Drawing on my car.

I'm sick and tired of blogging so here's a film clip for you. I still write a lot but I can't seem to find the motivation to take the time to edit it and put it on the web. There is after all more then enough on here anyway.

Last winter I saw a clip on facebook about a woman who decorated a car with markers. Markers are easy enough to use and fun! However, the result seem to fade fairly quickly, and then you have to redraw it or scrub it of using an appropriate solvent. Let me tell you, it's a bigger and lot less fun job than getting it on there in the first place.

I filmed two of my drawing sessions this summer and a few hours of work resulted in 1 minute of film and a few months of decoration.

This movie also features my sunburned arm. Someone wasn't aware that bringing sun block with you in your bag is not in itself sufficient.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar