Life in the rear-view mirror

Life in the rear-view mirror

fredag 7. september 2012

Money, money, money!


Tomorrow I want to go snowboarding. But since I’m not a pro snowboarder, there is no money in snowboarding. Actually, there is, but it’s sort of heading in the wrong direction. In economy-class in high school, I think I remember learning that there is a difference between money coming in and money going out. So how can I go about justifying it? Oh, I know! I recently discovered that snowboarding is very good for my knee, which is not a very good knee, but has been a sort of descent knee after I had surgery last year. Sooooo, if I snowboard a lot and my knee becomes... if not a good knee, then at least slightly less crappy, then I can wow to sell both of my knees on E-bay! Would you look at that! Anything can be turned into an investment if you’re just slightly creative :P

________________________________________________________________________________


I always come up with this stuff, but it’s totally useless most of the time. I happened upon something I started on this Christmas. Think I might finish it sometime. Here is a few screen shots of it:






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar